On this special episode of Future Motoring, we welcome back to the show RoShelle Salinas from the Houston Automotive Dealers Association, and Houston resident, about the hurricane, the damage, and how people are coming out to help.
We also talk about a few charitable organizations worth giving to in this time of crisis.
Houston isn't the only city affected by Harvey, so we reach out to Toyota to see about San Antonio truck production and the impact on Gulf States Toyota.
Then, for a broader analysis on the days and months to come in regards to inventory, sales, and growth, we welcome Kelly Blue Book Executive Analyst Rebecca Lindland on to provide her unique insight and knowledge.
All of that and more on this special episode of Future Motoring
- U.S. auto sales to take hit from Harvey
- NADA Emergency Relief Fund
- CNN on Twitter: "A man in Rockport, Texas, raises a Texas Flag in front of a business as a "symbol of hope" https://t.co/bxt9IL0dxS https://t.co/LfESgJa8Ol"
- Buc-ee's opens Katy location to emergency personnel | KVUE.com
- Hurricane Harvey Relief Efforts ‑ HEB