On today's show, we attempt to define what a crossover is and what a SUV is. How are they different? Are there similarities? What about cars and trucks? Can a SUV also be a truck?
Our friends Christian Moe and Jill Ciminillo attempt to figure it out.
We also briefly talk about which Mazda vehicle we'd buy, including ones they don't make or probably will ever make, and wax more poetic about Aston Martin, the DB11, and something about punching nuns.
All of that and more on this episode of Future Motoring!
- NACTOY Eligibility List
- Future Motoring Episode 2: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Volkswagen Diesel Buyback, Mid-Engine Corvette
- Future Motoring Episode 36: Heels & Wheels, 2018 Toyota Camry and the Future
- 2017 Aston Martin DB11: A first look at a rare delight | WSMH
- Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO
- Last Name Music: The Ciminillos Calculator