On this episode of Future Motoring, we head to Chelsea, Michigan to see what's new with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) for 2018.
While most of the event is under embargo, we talk about the widebody Dodge Challenger Hellcat, the Tungsten Ram package, and the updated Dodge Durango.
Then, we review the 2016 Ford Focus RS and take it autocrossing. How is Ford's hottest hatch?
All of that and more on this episode of Future Motoring!
- SUBLIME CHOICES: DB11 NOW OFFERED WITH V8 ENGINE | Aston Martin | Pressroom
- Most Luxurious Ram Pickup Ever Combines Refinement, Efficiency and Class — Announcing 2018 Ram Limited Tungsten Edition
- New for 2018, Dodge Durango Buyers Can Get SRT Attitude With Every Durango Powertrain
- New Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody Completes Dodge’s Most Powerful Muscle Car Lineup Ever for 2018
- 2016 Focus RS GVSU Autocross - YouTube