On this episode of Future Motoring, we welcome back to the show Nicole Wakelin and Eileen Falkenberg-Hull to talk about Heels and Wheels, an all-women event that included driving the beautiful Aston Martin DB11.
Then, we get first drive impressions from both women on the all-new 2018 Toyota Camry, which turns out might actually be an entertaining drive. Eileen even makes a pretty bold statement about which car she'd buy in that statement.
Up next week talk about the Movin'On By Michelin that took place in Montreal and discuss various mobility solutions and how there are unique mobility problems in other parts of the world that we aren't exposed to here in the United States.
Plus, we talk to Nicole about the Alfa Romeo Stelvio. We can't talk about driving impressions or price, because it's still under embargo, but we have a frank discussion about the segment and our hopes for a successful Alfa Romeo product.
All of that and more on this episode of Future Motoring!
- Heels and Wheels | Equal Say Movement
- write EILEEN write on Instagram: “Rainy morning in #Portland. Surprise, surprise. ☔️ #instatravel #PDX #travel #AstonMartin #heelsandwheels”
- 2018 Toyota Camry review: A best-selling sedan gets a welcome upgrade
- Automotive Minute: All-new 2018 Toyota Camry sheds boring commuter car image (SLIDESHOW) - Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Automotive Minute: Movin’On conference takes on Trump, tackles mobility and sustainability (SLIDESHOW) - Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Fitness blogger Rebecca Burger killed by exploding whipped cream dispenser