We welcome back to the show Tim Esterdahl to talk about the most recent lawsuit facing General Motors and their Duramax diesel, plus FCA's ongoing issues with the EPA over their 3.0L EcoDiesel.
What is different about the two suits? Why does each one matter? Do customers care? We answer all of those questions and more on this episode of the Future Motoring podcast!
- The DriveATank.com Experience with car crushing and a Sherman tank drive - YouTube
- EPA Serves FCA Notice for Cheat Software in Diesels - Future Motoring
- FCA resubmits for EcoDiesel certification; will modify existing vehicles - Future Motoring
- Lawsuit Alleges Emissions Cheating on LML Duramax Diesel Engine
- Pickup Truck +SUV Talk by Tim Esterdahl on Apple Podcasts