On this episode of the Future Motoring podcast, we talk to Albert Helcberger from Block-A-Chip about XPEL Paint Protection Film and why his high-end clients choose it for their cars, and why you might want to consider something like it on your next car purchase.
Then, Sami Haj-Assaad and Benjamin Hunting from the Unnamed Automotive Podcast join the show to talk about their podcast, Brodozers and performance trucks.
We also wonder if the new Dodge Demon is a menace to society? Should sports cars -- and cars in general -- be more difficult to get licensed for?
Also, we take a somber note when Benjamin poo-poos the end of the sports car and tries to prepare us for the new way of things with crossovers, and schools us on why you probably shouldn't drive your heroes, or should you?
All of that, and so much more, on this episode of Future Motoring!
- Block A Chip - 3M Clear Bra Installer Ohio, Paint Protection Film Installation. Vehicle Wrap - Car Wrap Installer, Window Tint - Cleveland / Ohio / Northeast Ohio.
- Unnamed Automotive Podcast | Free Listening on SoundCloud
- Car Reviews: New Car Prices and Used Cars Classifieds
- Roadkill TV Shows & Videos by Hot Rod Network
- SlashGear - The Definitive Guide to Tech and Cars
- Auto123 | New Car, Used Cars, Auto Show, Car Reviews & Car News | Auto123
- Episode 23 - Raptors, Bro Trucks, Stance, And The Audi Lunar Rover by Unnamed Automotive Podcast | Free Listening on SoundCloud
- 2017 Ford Raptor Review - Future Motoring
- Nissan's Frontier outsells GMC's Canyon last month - Future Motoring
- Stop Saying The 2018 Dodge Demon Is Banned From The Dragstrip - Roadkill
- Amazon.com: Viper: Movies & TV
- We were on the Crank Journal podcast! - Future Motoring