On this episode of Future Motoring, we "do it live" with our special guests Jill Ciminillo and Tim Esterdahl.
Before we get started, we have some followup from Nissan about last week's show and Rogue sales numbers.
Then we talk about autonomous cars and EVs, and when will people adopt them (if ever). We also talk about everything from Raptors to Genesises, and we're not talking about Phil Collins.
Also, we discuss the Ciminillo unit of measure and why she's called the Girl in the Trunk.
All of that and more on this episode of Future Motoring!
- NSFW - Bill O'Reilly freaking out! (ORIGINAL VIDEO) : classic - YouTube
- Midwest Automotive Media Association - Home
- Sinclair Broadcast Group | The largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today
- Future Motoring Episode 29: Nissan Rogue Sport in Houston and the New York Auto Show Recap
- 2017 Chevrolet Bolt Quick Spin Review - YouTube
- 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid and BEV First Drive Review - YouTube
- Subscribe to a 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric for $275 per month - Roadshow
- 2016 Toyota Prius Review - Future Motoring
- Looking for a Prius? Good luck. Demand is high, but supply is low | MLive.com
- Everyone Wants a Level 5 Self-Driving Car—Here’s What That Means | WIRED
- MADD - Drunk Driving Statistics
- Insurance Institute For Highway Safety Addresses Speed Limit Increase Concerns | Fort Smith/Fayetteville News | 5newsonline KFSM 5NEWS
- 2017 Ford Raptor Review - Future Motoring
- Raptor Street Park (Credit: Emme Hall)
- Future Motoring (@futuremotoring) • Instagram photos and videos
- Waze for Android Auto is finally on its way as beta testing prepares to kick off | 9to5Google
- GM finally offers unlimited data for OnStar 4G LTE hotspots - Roadshow
- Chad Kirchner on Twitter: "From now on y'all need to call me "Kill Zone" 😂😂😂😂 H/T @MyBestRide's Craig. https://t.co/LcaNB7CE3e"
- Heels and Wheels | Equal Say Movement
- girl in the trunk (@GirlintheTrunk) | Twitter
- Last Name Music: The Ciminillos Calculator
- Home - Pickup Truck Talk