On this episode of Future Motoring, we talk to Nathan Sneddon from Nissan about the all-new Rogue Sport (which we'll be driving shortly) and who is the target customer for Rogue Sport? Will Rogue Sport sales cut into the Rogue sales? Or, are they two entirely different customers with different mindsets?
Then, we welcome Kirill Ougarov from Automobile Magazine and Nicole Wakelin from The Boston Globe on the show to talk about some of the highlights from the 2017 New York International Auto Show. Is the Demon dumb? Would you get a Macan over a Trackhawk? Rogue Dogue? We hit all the highlights from the show and provide expert analysis.
Finally, what's up with LYNK & CO?
All of that and more on this episode of the Future Motoring podcast!
- Future Motoring Episode 28: Dodge Challenger Demon After Dark
- Future Motoring: 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport - 2017 NAIAS
- Future Motoring Episode 26: Houston Auto Show Preview, 2018 Chevrolet Equinox First Impressions
- New York Auto Show | Automobile Magazine
- The Dodge Demon will be how much?! You chime in - Future Motoring
- Nissan Rogue is the best-selling non-pickup in the US market
- Lynk & Co to Introduce 03 Concept Sedan at Shanghai Auto Show | Automobile Magazine
- Nicole Wakelin | | BestRide
- Used Cars, New Cars, Reviews, Photos and Opinions - CarGurus
- The Boston Globe
- No Boring Cars! | Reviews, Auto Shows, Lifestyle | Automobile Magazine
- Automobile Magazine - Home (Facebook)
- Automobile Magazine (@automobilemag) | Twitter
- Automobile Magazine (@automobilemag) • Instagram photos and videos