On this episode of Future Motoring, Nolan Browning from The Ignition Blog and Internet Brands joins us to talk about EV adoption, the super fast Ferrari 812 Super Fast, and the Mercedes Maybach G650 Landualet.
Apparently it's really difficult to build cars. Who knew?
Is the Super Fast name super dumb? Well it does have history with Ferrari. But can anyone really buy a Ferrari these days, or is it just for people who have had Ferraris all their lives?
Finally, what's the best vehicle to take on safari? The G650 Landualet, of course!
All of that and more on this episode of the Future Motoring podcast!
- Faraday Future has a year to prove it can do what other tech companies have struggled to pull off: Build a car - Recode
- Elio Motors | The next big thing in transportation!
- Ferrari just unveiled its most powerful production car ever
- Mercedes-Maybach G650 Landaulet: proves Germans have a sense of humour | British GQ
- The Ignition Blog - Southern California's Top Automotive Resource