We talk about the new Ford Fiesta, Donald Trump's saving of some 1,000 Carrier jobs in Indiana and how that will impact the automotive industry, and some special edition Jeep Wranglers with Nicole Wakelin. Nicole also talks about her first drive in the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia. Is she in love with the Italian sedan?
Next, Christian Moe joins us to talk briefly about the mid-engine Corvette. He also talks about his 2010 Volkswagen Golf TDI diesel that he owns, and his frustrations about the #DieselGate emissions scandal and the buyback process.
- JK Wrangler’s final act: Special editions
- Trump to Announce Carrier Plant Will Keep Jobs in U.S. - The New York Times
- The 2018 Ford Fiesta Comes In A 'Fiesta' Of Different Versions (Get It?) Including A Crossover
- Nicole Wakelin (@NicoleWakelin) | Twitter
- GM Dealer Confirms 700-HP, Mid-Engine Corvette Zora - CorvetteForum
- Dieselgate News, Videos, Reviews and Gossip - Jalopnik
- Christian Moe (@Moeferd) | Twitter
- Christian Moe (@moeferd) • Instagram photos and videos