We talk to The Truth About Cars's Mark Stevenson about the latest and greatest 2020 Bronco news and rumors. Will it be the enthusiast vehicle we're all hoping for, or is Ford going to give us a washed-over Everest? Signs are looking good towards the enthusiast special.
We also discuss the EPA's probe into the FCA US 3.0L EcoDiesel found in the Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee. Are they in violation of the Clean Air Act? Here's what we know.
All of that and more on the Future Motoring podcast!
- Details Emerge on the Ford Ranger and Bronco; Disappointment Reigns
- Everything We Reported Wednesday About the Ford Bronco is Wrong
- Ford Bronco 'Air Roof' Will Give You Open-Air Off-Roading
- Amazon.com: Longmire: Seasons 1 & 2 (Blu-ray): Robert Taylor, Katee Sackhoff, Lou Diamond Phillips: Movies & TV
- EPA Serves FCA Notice for Cheat Software in Diesels - Future Motoring
- FCA US Response to EPA