In this episode we introduce the podcast, and talk about the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show.
We also speak with Tim Esterdahl of Pickup Truck Talk about the new Colorado ZR2 that appeared at the show, and compare it to the Tacoma TRD Pro that he drove in Hawaii earlier this year. Tim and I also discuss midsize trucks in general and where we see the market going.
We also have first drive impressions of the new Nissan Sentra Nismo, and have our full review of the 2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Sport.
We talk to Jerry Perez of LIP Media about The Grand Tour episodes 1 and 2, and the criticism that the episodes have received from the automotive media.
Finally we discuss whether or not Buick needs an exciting car in the United States to be successful.
- Los Angeles Auto Show Coverage | Motor1.com
- Lexus creates one-off IS with the help of... Sriracha?
- 11 18 16 Ram Sued, Toyota Rust, Chevy ZR2, Chevy GMC Interviews, Honda Ridgeline - Pickup Truck Talk
- 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 introduces all-new DSSV suspension technology - SlashGear
- 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Off-Roading in Hawaii
- Nissan Sentra NISMO Injecting Fun Into The Everyday Commute
- REVIEW 2015 Ford F-150 Platinum - Ford-Trucks.com
- Ford's Pro Trailer Backup Assist is Awesome! - Ford-Trucks.com
- Deep Dive: Ford's Stowable Loading Ramps for the F-150 - Ford-Trucks.com
- 2017 Ford F-150 IIHS Safety Rating
- Amazon.com: The Grand Tour Season 1: Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May, Andy Wilman
- Buick Still Needs A Fun Product | AutoVerdict
- Drives With Girls
- Pickup Truck Talk
- Tim Esterdahl (@testerdahl) | Twitter